1 Order a kit
2 Fill it up
3 Return via Post
Every order includes a home kit, free return postage and the end to end recycling process—all done here in Australia!
Textiles 15kg Recycling Label
Fill me up with:
- Apparel (jeans, shirts, coats, etc.)
- Fabric remnants and sewing scraps
- Wire-free bras
- Hosiery & socks
- Household textiles (bedding, blankets, towels, tea towels, etc.)
- Fabric mattress protectors (non-waterproof and non-plastic)
- Fabric slipcovers for couches and curtains
Please do not send us:
- Unwashed or soiled items
- Used undergarments
- Cloth diapers
- Items made from Polyurethane (PU) leather
- Polypropylene (PP) bags
- Bags (handbags, duffel bags, etc.)
- Stuffed animals or soft toys)
- Bras with wires
- Item packaging (dispose of this in your kerbside recycling bin)
- Boxes that exceed 15kg in weight
This recycling kit can be purchased by households or businesses.
Once you make your purchase, you can expect to receive the label as well as instructions on how to choose a suitable box, fill it up and send it back to be recycled.
Recycling Label: 15kg
Got item(s) that won’t fit or are too heavy for our boxed solutions?
Get a custom quote.
Doing the right thing comes with perks.
Recycle your waste with Ecoactiv and unlock 10% off your next Sony purchase.
Reduce waste volumes
Recycling your ewaste diverts it from entering landfill – instead extending the useful life of its materials via the circular economy.
Prevent resource depletion
Recycling ewaste helps recover valuable resources such as precious metals, reducing the need for further extraction of earth’s natural resources.
Create more jobs
Recycling ewaste creates jobs for collection and transportation, sorting and disassembly. These jobs contribute to a healthy economy.
Give your ewaste a second life
Your old electronics may not work like they used to, but they still have value. Through our program, your electronics will disassembled into different components. These then undergo further processing, transforming them into new products!
Join the solution to Australia’s waste crisis
Add other ewaste items to the circular economy through Ecoactiv and unlock more offers!
Together we can achieve a more sustainable future where resources are used, re-used, repurposed or recycled.
Frequently asked questions
The funds are used to the cover the intricate processes and handling costs associated with such disposing of waste. These include:
- Transportation logistics to move the unwanted items to the recycling facilities
- Salaries for the workers who handle the collection, sorting and processing
- Specialised machinery used for disassembling and processing the waste components
- Safe disposal of non-recyclable components, especially those that are hazardous
All item requirements are listed above in the product description. There is a comprehensive list of what we do and do not accept.
By joining the Circular Economy Hub and exploring other ways of recycling with Ecoativ. We have disposal solutions for almost any household or office item. Each time you recycle with Ecoactiv you’ll earn impact points in your Circular Wallet that can be redeemed for a number of rewards.